Swinate – A BSC project that links crypto to stocks and real estate
This year, Binance Smart Chain has become extremely popular. Developed by Binance to expand its ecosystem, Binance Smart Chain is a blockchain network for running smart contract-based applications. One of the most innovative and impactful BSC projects that is gaining attention in the cryptocurrency market is Swinate. Developed to connect crypto to the stock market and real estate industry, Swinate is a project that acts as a bridge between cryptocurrencies, digital assets, the stock market, and real estate investments.
Backed by cutting edge technology, the project will feature real estate backed tokens where the SWIN token will function as a digital version of REIT, real estate investment trusts, supported by tangible and traceable real estate development projects. With the help of the SWIN token, crypto traders will be able to invest in real estate and the stock market without spending a fortune.
Why Swinate Will Be Crypto’s Next Big Thing
With the crypto trading landscape growing at a breakneck pace, it is certain that traditional finance and crypto do not need to be on opposite ends of the spectrum. Combining the simplicity and user-friendliness of traditional banking with the allure of the crypto market could be the formula that will help crypto cross paths in everyday life.
Swinate is leading the way in facilitating this transitioning economy by combining the stock market, real estate fund and smart staking system with their digital currency solution. Swinate also redistributes the tax (8% slippage) paid by buyers and sellers between holders.
Benefits of the Swinate Token
Here are some of the benefits of the Swinate Token, which can add tremendous value to your wallet:
- Customers can earn interest by holding the SWIN token on the Binance smart channel.
- Staking SWIN Token works through the RFI mechanism where there is no need to freeze tokens or store them in special wallets. This not only generates passive income, but also keeps certain tokens out of circulation and encourages holding, not selling.
- The smart contract adds an 8% fee to each transaction. From there, a 3% fee will be split among holders, rewarding strong holders. The remaining 5% will be added to the liquidity pool by smart contracts that are locked. This adds to the trading experience and makes it deflationary.
- The token will be a bridge to the stock market. There may be automated dividend transfers directly to and from bank accounts.
- In real estate, the ownership of each property is divided among the holders of Swinate. Based on the specific token sharing, owners will have the ability to collect rent income and vote on ownership decisions.
- After creating the token with a solid token economy, the passive income community token – with a rising floor price – will be turned into a utility token.
Swinate has also grown in terms of smart contract implementation, new strategic alliances, partnerships, banking applications (fiat / crypto), brokers / exchanges and account registration. Additionally, the company plans to add several cutting edge features, including task automation, staking platform expansion, automated stock dividends, and fractional investments in token real estate assets.
Swinate is well positioned to offer investors and users a plethora of tools at their fingertips to get started on the cryptocurrency bandwagon. Join the crypto wave with Swinate and be part of the fintech revolution.
For more information:
This is a paid press release Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any business related actions. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.