NORMAN – Fleske Commercial Group, a new commercial real estate company, was formed after separating its activities from Equity Commercial Realty. The offices are located at 3411 W Rock Creek Road, Suite 120.
Eric C. Fleske, Management Broker and CEO, represents hundreds of properties and provides project development, real estate investment advice, real estate brokerage, property management and design services.
Fleske was a partner and management broker for Equity Commercial Realty with Founding Director Judy J. Hatfield, with whom he worked for 23 years. Equity Commercial Realty continues under the direction of Hatfield. Nova Fleske, his wife, is the chief financial officer and licensed broker of the new company
“Commercial real estate in central Oklahoma has grown tremendously over the past few years,” said Fleske. “The needs of our customers and tenants have evolved along with this growth, and we believe our approach in this market sets us apart from other businesses.
“The 70 years of combined experience of our development, brokerage, management and advisory brokers allow us to meet market needs for years to come. “
The company has 12 employees, including five licensed brokers and seven staff. The company manages, through its partner Touchstone Management, more than one million square feet of space, primarily in central Oklahoma. It also develops over 200,000 square feet of office, retail, medical and industrial products per year and brokerage, on average, 1.4 million square feet totaling over $ 50 million per year.
Thanks to its partner Phase One Design, the firm has designed more than 55 projects. Fleske and Josh White have each earned the Certified Fellow designation from the Business Investment Institute, while Fleske also holds the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors designation.
A few of the company’s projects in Norman include Tecumseh Crossing Retail, ongoing, Legacy Office Park, and Dimensions Academy. In Oklahoma City, the company renovated properties in Film Row and Uptown, and developed numerous shopping, office and industrial centers throughout the metro area.
CBRE reports these real estate transactions:
• INOK Investments LLC paid $ 3,850,000 to WCB Pole Rd LLC for 3.78 acres of property at 9530, 9620 and 9630 Pole Road. Randy Lacey and Chris Zach of CBRE represented the vendor. Eric Fleske of Fleske Commercial Group represented the buyer.
• Aman Aggarwal paid $ 1,300,000 to WC Weatherman and CJ Weatherman Rev. Trust for an 18,160 square foot industrial property at 4520 Enterprise Ave. The property was purchased for $ 1,300,000. Lacey and Zach represented the seller.
• CH&W Tire leased 13,780 square feet of industrial space at 2640 W Reno Ave. by John R. Colbert Real Estate Holdings LLC. Lacey and Zach represented the owner.
• Reflek Technologies Corp. leased 16,350 square feet of industrial space at 621 N Morgan Road from Simons Investment Co. LP. Lacey and Zach represented the owner.
• Fifth Floor Freight LLC leased 9,539 square feet of industrial space at 3020 and 3200 Aluma Valley Drive to Wimpy 25 LLC. Lacey and Zach represented the owner. Tori Thompson and Dusty Burchfield of Burchfield Realty represented the tenant.