Shares of Eastgroup Properties, Inc. (EGP) closed 0.8% higher from their previous high of 52 weeks, giving the company a market cap of $ 8 billion. The stock is currently up 59.9% year-to-date, 61.7% in the past 12 months and 237.9% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.6% and the S&P 500 rose 2.3%.
- Trade volume this week was 32.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.9.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the finance industry, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats peer average 162.9%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of 160.4%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is 77.2% higher than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.